Puzzle #42. Running out of space
Move the stuff from the left side (out of the rooms) into the right side (inside the rooms) . Hints at the end!
Each pair of chairs are stuck together (sorry if sometimes it doesn't seems like it)
Theres a situation in which the game can be unsolvable, my suggestion is try to not push stuff or to abuse bounciness too hard
- Try emptying space from the right room all way into the left room.
- Compressing clothes is valid, given the broken physics, but the solution doesn't counts with that
- Horizontal chairs don't collide with vertical chairs and viceversa.
- If you almost have it, you can try to use a heavier object to push a line of smaller objects across the ceiling to create a needed empty space (its not mandatory)
- On the rightest room you can put together the four chairs and freeing up two very needed spaces
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.